[xmonad] New website is up!

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Sun Sep 14 17:28:06 EDT 2008

Howdy, folks,

http://xmonad.org/ displays new hotness, thanks to the hard work of, well, me,
and some support from some other people like dons, who put his bad self up on
youtube, and folkses who provided feedback.

I'm looking for:
* people to make sure everything works (no 404s)
* testing in lots o' browsers (i only have fx2, fx3, and safari on hand)
* feedback re: how well you can find things, know where to look for them,
  understand the layout of the site, etc.
* cool screencasts that we can shove in the video section
* suggestions for content, organization, design, ... (especially easy ones)
* ... ?

Also, please keep filling out the install wikipage. xmonad.org/download.html is
pretty crazy, and it'd be nice to simplify that by pointing to
platform-specific instructions.

Thanks to all involved (especially me!) and dons & sjanssen for giving their
final thumbs.

Devin