[xmonad] modMask + q not reloading xmonad

Matt Brown deadguysfrom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 04:58:23 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I'm brand new to xmonad, and having a great time with it.  There have
been a few problems, though, that I can't seem to figure out.  The
first is that modMask+q                          does not reload
xmonad, like I read somewhere it should.  It doesn't pop up an
xmessage error window, either.  There is no indication that anything
is happening (at least none I am aware of), other than the q is not
sent to the active X client (which implies it's bound to something,
right?).  Any ideas?

thanks

-Matt Brown