[xmonad] modMask + q not reloading xmonad

Dominik Bruhn dominik at dbruhn.de
Wed Sep 17 05:24:10 EDT 2008

Hy,
is it realy "~/bin" in your path or is it "/home/username/bin".
> I had to hard code the path
> into my .xsession file, because ~/bin isn't there when the x session
> starts.
What do you mean by "isnt there when the xsession starts"? I should be there and
you shouldnt have to hardcode the path. This should be your error, if you have
to hardcode the path, then this would lead into the problem uppon restarting
xmonad you described.

  I downloaded and built the following sources: