[xmonad] Issue 220 in xmonad: Dmenu link is obsolete

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Sep 20 01:17:04 EDT 2008

Issue 220: Dmenu link is obsolete

Comment #1 by m... at twifkak.com:
Samori, Thanks for the report. (You can also post to the mailing list or
the IRC
channel, but as this is a bug, this seems fine.)

Link is now fixed in darcs (yes, the web page has a darcs repo), and will
be fixed
when we next do a push (soon). I think I'll leave the debian instructions
out, as the
other distros will then feel unloved, and that's really a job for dmenu's
page.

Issue attribute updates:
	Labels: Documentation