[xmonad] Swing and keyboard

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 10:55:07 EDT 2009

Kendall,
AWT_TOOLKIT=MToolkit does not work well and introduce many problems to java
apps, to solve the gray window problem use just the setWMName workaround.
There's another known problem with java issue
177<http://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=177>,
java apps appear to receive focus but keyboard doesn't work until user
clicks on the window.
Have not applied the patch yet, but it seems to solve this.

Henrique G. Abreu

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 14:46, Kendall Shaw
<kshaw at kendallshaw.com<https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&to=kshaw@kendallshaw.com>