[xmonad] need help with Tabbed

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:46:24 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Konstantin Sobolev's message of Tue Apr 07 19:20:50 -0600 2009:
> Is there any way to move focus to the next/previous tab in the Tabbed
> layout, preferably wrapping around the sides?
> focusUp and focusDown seem to switch tabs in some random order.

Hmm, I seldom use tabbed so am reluctant to answer, but that is exactly
how focusUp/Down work here, at least with the simpleTabbed and withIM
simpleTabbed in my current (darcs) config.

Are you using some sort of combined layout? I'd imagine there can need
to be special navigation methods (as in Adam's work) to "filter" the
stack in such a case, since grouped windows might not be next to one
another in the workspace stack.

--
wmw