[xmonad] First steps (not only words)

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:19:27 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Gwern Branwen's message of Wed Apr 08 21:33:20 -0600 2009:
> These are all good suggestions, but obviously they need to made more specific.
>
> Here's one concrete suggestion. In Ubuntu/Debian, there's a package
> 'similarity-tester'. Install it and then do 'sim_text -d `find
> XMonadContrib/XMonad`' (changing path as appropriate). This identifies a number
> of repeated textual patterns.

Very very neat! This is much better than some of my other feeble
attempts to find code duplication.

My todo list just got about 3000 lines longer. ;-)

Thanks for the reminder to run hlint, too, have been on ghc-6.8.3 machine
too much and would have forgotten that before submitting next patch.

--
wmw