[xmonad] Re: darcs patch: U.Loggers: add maildirNew, other loggers, and logger f...

Wirt wirtwolff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:41:32 EDT 2009

Wirt Wolff <wirtwolff at ...> writes:

Apparently earlier patches were not applied due to conflicts
when byorgey tried to commit. Since seanmce did not re-submit
took the opportunity to rewrite with different naming
conventions, abstract and reduce LOC, add more formatting
utilities.

There was also a full width dzen status bar function in
seanmce's patch bundle. It's the only bit left, that's not
in this patch. It looks like it would make a great
example for illustrating the statusBar function, but I'll
wait till if/when this patch is applied to generate that
patch, since it would depend on some of these loggers.

I've tried contacting seanmce, hoping to include his or her
real name in the copyright line, but mails have been
returned as undeliverable. If anyone knows this person
please help us get in contact.

thanks,