[xmonad] Illegal Signature in SubLayouts module with ghc 6.8

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:13:34 EDT 2009

Your patch unfortunately causes warnings about -XPatternSignatures being
depreciated when run with ghc-6.10.2

I've pushed a patch that eliminates the need for -XPatternSignatures or
-XScopedTypeVariables in SubLayouts. I think that such changes are less
unpleasant than using the CPP to hide pragmas from specific ghc versions.

Please confirm that a 'darcs pull' fixes the issue.

Thanks,
Adam