[xmonad] darcs patch: NS_Placement (and 1 more)

Konstantin Sobolev konstantin.sobolev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:43:19 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Wirt Wolff <wirtwolff at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll shut up after this, but why have two modules, why not just have
> Util.Scratchpad with all this stuff in it? shepheb, anyone else object
> to that, aside from that it would mean deleting an existing module
> (NamedScratchpad)? It's so new that doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
> Just seems to me that they are so much the same that that having
> everything in mone module would be best.

OK, I was trying to avoid NamedScratchpad clashing with the Scratchpad
and to keep Scratchpad API. Many people use it I think, I wouldn't
like to break their configs.
So what should I do now, keep them as 2 modules but make all
NamedScrathpad functions shorter, merge them into one Scratchpad
module and keep NS functions prefixed with 'named'  or something else?
I don't have my own preference.