[xmonad] XMonadContrib patch review

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:50:10 EDT 2009

* On Saturday, August 01 2009, gwern0 at gmail.com wrote:

> 20090428192731: NS_Placement  by konstantin.sobolev at gmail.com
> 20090428200136: ScratchpadRewrite  by konstantin.sobolev at gmail.com
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.xmonad/7592
> Applies cleanly. Got bogged down in bikeshedding; I'm tempted to apply
> it and let Wogt or Wolff code up some patches if they really care
> about long identifiers and 2 modules rather than one.

Those suggestions were pretty minor, and contrib is already written in a
few different styles anyways, so I've pushed these as-is.

> 20090503195026: ThreeColMid - Swap slave window positions  by Anders Engstrom  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.xmonad/7629<ankaan@gmail.com>
> Applies cleanly. Adam Vogt didn't seem too keen on this patch, though,
> and I can't tell whether Anders is agreeing it's unnecessary or what.

I've gone ahead and pushed this one: the change is pretty subtle, and I
doubt that the change is going disrupt many configs. (ThreeColMid is a
new module this year)

--
Adam Vogt