[xmonad] MultiToggle FULL crashes my WM

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:35:06 EDT 2009

Hi all,
The following configuration crashes my xmonad consistently after switching
layouts twice. I'd really like to be able to maximize/unmaximize the focused
window and this seemed like the best way to do it. If MultiToggle isn't the
right solution, I'm open to suggestions.

thanks ...
-deech

-- myLayout =  mkToggle1 FULL $ simpleTabbed ||| tiled ||| Mirror tiled |||
Circle
--     where
--       -- default tiling algorithm partitions the screen into two panes
--       tiled   = Tall nmaster delta ratio
--       -- The default number of windows in the master pane
--       nmaster = 1
--       -- Default proportion of screen occupied by master pane
--       ratio   = 1/2
--       -- Percent of screen to increment by when resizing panes
--       delta = 3/100

-- main = xmonad $
--        defaultConfig { layoutHook = myLayout }