[xmonad] Small announce about the completion of the bluetile merge

Jan Vornberger Jan.Vornberger at Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE
Thu Dec 10 17:43:30 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 03:16:04PM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> Jan.Vornberger:
> > Combined with XMonad.Contrib.Bluetile it is then an easy step for
> > Bluetile users to switch to xmonad should they want to start tinkering
> > with the configuration.
> >

> This sounds like a great approach. We should decide how the projects
> refer to each other. I'd like to strengthen our joint communities,
> rather than fragment them. (Which I think will mean sharing as many
> resources as make sense, and have cross-cutting components (such as
> bluetile modules in XMC).

Sounds good! I definitely plan to add some information to the Bluetile
website about the relationship between Bluetile and xmonad and also some
details about the upgrade path to xmonad.

Regards,

Jan