[xmonad] Help: How to disable font smoothing?

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:24:30 EST 2009

XMonad is just a window manager and it does not tweak with settings like
fonts, cursor, background or any appearance at all.
I'm guessing that you're running xmonad without a DE (Desktop Environment,
which is a set of apps that let you easily adjust these this).
If you find too difficult (I do) to set them manually
(gathering specific apps, commands and config files),
you can use xmonad *with* a DE like gnome (I use XFCE), so you won't miss
their easiness.

Regards,
Henrique G. Abreu