[xmonad] Issue 351 in xmonad: Layout.SubLayouts doesn't return focus properly when closing modal dialog

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Dec 14 14:49:22 EST 2009

Owner: ----

New issue 351 by JoshBBall: Layout.SubLayouts doesn't return focus properly
when closing modal dialog

What steps will reproduce the problem?
0. Configure XMonad to work with the default Layout.SubLayouts config as
given in the documentation.
1. Go to an empty workspace.
2. Launch gnome-terminal.
3. Launch gedit. (can be launched however you like; either from the
terminal window, or using dmenu)
4. You should have two windows, with gedit in the master position and
gnome-terminal on the right (in Tall layout)
5. Click File...Open.
6. Press ESC.

I expect the focus to go back to gedit, but instead it goes to
gnome-terminal.

xmonad 0.9
A mix of Debian testing and unstable
Linux localhost 2.6.26-2-amd64 #1 SMP Sun Jun 21 04:47:08 UTC 2009 x86_64
GNU/Linux
X.Org X Server 1.6.4
xmonad is installed in userspace, using cabal, NOT using the Debian
packages. In fact, ghc itself is also installed in userspace.
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.10.4

Are you using an xmonad.hs?  Please attach it and the output of "xmonad
--recompile".

`xmonad --recompile` produces no output for me.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  11.9 KB