[xmonad] Re: Issue 353 in xmonad: XMonad.Prompt.Window's prefix search isn't always the best option

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Dec 20 12:39:31 EST 2009

Updates:
	Owner: vogt.adam
	Labels: Type-Enhancement Component-Contrib Priority-Medium

Comment #1 on issue 353 by vogt.adam: XMonad.Prompt.Window's prefix search
isn't always the best option

Thanks for the patch!

I have a couple suggestions (mainly documentation):

The comment needs a '^' to show up in the haddock documentation:

> , searchPredicate   :: String -> String -> Bool -- ^ Filter predicate for
> doPrompt

The following is helpful to prevent confusion as to which string
is which (I'm 90% sure that this is valid haddock markup, do test
it though):

> , searchPredicate :: String -- ^ typed string
>                    -> String -- ^ possible completion
>                    -> Bool   -- ^ is a valid completion

And lastly, could you send these changes as a darcs patch
(against the current contrib repo)?