[xmonad] Re: Issue 356 in xmonad: Change or add to Actions.Search secure versions of wikipedia and isohunt.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Dec 24 00:57:37 EST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 356 by synt... at gmail.com: Change or add to
Actions.Search secure versions of wikipedia and isohunt.

My reason for using ssl with sites that offer ssl, for privacy reasons. I
understand
that some browsers might not work correctly. Why I suggested adding, if
replacing
with ssl versions of the sites would be bad for some users.

I already have them in my .hs, just thought others might welcome this. If
not, I'm
fine with it.