[xmonad] Issue 168 in xmonad: gnome-panel with autohide enabled appears behind main windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 6 12:37:27 EST 2009

Comment #4 on issue 168 by gwern0: gnome-panel with autohide enabled
appears behind main windows

I forgot to amend my report: as I've emailed the Monitor author, the
monitor stuff
works only temporarily - it seems that it works for every window open when
Monitor
kicks in, but then new windows ignore/are-ignored-by it and it ceases
working. So I
guess it's a hack for this purpose as well...