[xmonad] Issue 91 in xmonad: DynamicLog causes xmonad to hang when the output pipe is full

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Feb 15 19:29:36 EST 2009

Comment #6 on issue 91 by wirtwolff: DynamicLog causes xmonad to hang when
the output pipe is full

Ugh, should have warned, if you're going to do this it's convenient to use a
workspace full of terminals in which you've already got pipe catting
commands in
shell history, since mouse will no longer copy paste.

Also, after my response to the fedora 10 blog post a different xmonad user
emailed me that this pipe issue had been extremely frustrating for him.
Probably
our documentation and awareness of the issue is better at this point than
when he
was looking for help, but my impression is it bites more people than we
think.