[xmonad] Calling all unapplied patches!

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Jan 2 13:29:31 EST 2009

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 02.01.2009, 13:11 -0500 schrieb Brent Yorgey:
> I have quite a few emails in my xmonad box, going back almost a year,
> containing patches with no follow-up emails.  It's quite likely that
> many of these were superseded by other patches, decided against in a
> separate thread, or the like.  However, it also seems quite likely
> that some of them fell through the cracks.  If you know of any
> unapplied patches -- either ones that you submitted, or ones that you
> know of and would really like to be applied -- please re-send them to
> the list (making sure that there are no conflicts with the most recent
> darcs).  I have some time at the moment, so I can take a look.

http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_xmonad.html
has ~15 unapplied patches.

Two of these are mine, and improves multi-screen-stuff with
focusFollowsMouse. They are improvements to Spencer’s patches back then.
ATM, I’m not having a multi-screen-setup any more, so I can’t test if
they are still applicable.

http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_XMonadContrib.html
has ~18 unapplied patches.

Two of mine, and correspond to the patches mentioned above.

If someone with a dual-screen setup wants to test them, that would be
great.

If you want to mark a patch as obsolete (because there is a better one
submitted) or rejected (because it will not be accepted), use
GET http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/....dpatch | mail -s '[OBSOLETE]' darcswatch at nomeata.de
or
GET http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/....dpatch | mail -s '[OBSOLETE]' darcswatch at nomeata.de
where the URL is from the “Download .patch”-link below a patch.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner