[xmonad] cheatsheet?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Jan 19 10:44:52 EST 2009

Hi,

Am Montag, den 19.01.2009, 05:23 -0700 schrieb wirtwolff:
> Don Stewart wrote:
> > Would someone like to make a cheatsheet for the default bindings?
> >
> Here's a draft. Attached are svg and png. Not sure what else might be
> useful for extra space at the bottom.

if we really want to show off, we change 0.9 to have a DSL for key
actions, and generate the cheat sheet (and the manpage) dynamically...
but that would limit the flexibility of keybindings.

Or we change they type from  (X ()) to (X (), String) and expect the
user to provide annotations, if he likes.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner