[xmonad] darcs patch: A mosaic layout based on MosaicAlt

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Sat Jan 24 19:01:54 EST 2009

* Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com> [2009-01-23 18:22:23-0800]
> Fri Jan 23 21:20:58 EST 2009  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
>   * A mosaic layout based on MosaicAlt
>
>   The position of a window in the stack determines its position and layout. And
>   the overall tendency to make wide or tall windows can be changed, though not
>   all of the options presented by MosaicAlt can be reached, the layout changes
>   with each aspect ratio message.

Applied, thanks.
A few issues with documentation:
- what does Int (0 in your example) stands for?
- "The numbers are directly proportional to the area given, with the
  master window getting the most if you have an ascending list." -- does
  it mean that area of master is proportional to the last number in the
  list? I think it should be more clear.

--
Roman I. Cheplyaka (aka Feuerbach @ IRC)
http://ro-che.info/docs/xmonad.hs