[xmonad] Re: Webpage information and a (practical) tour of the Xmonad Contrib in progress

Ismael Carnales icarnales at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:58:57 EST 2009

Hehe, my original idea was inspired by your "Pimp your XMonad" series
of blog posts, so defintely we can try to do a mashup.

I started writing the draft with this in mind "what are the first
things that a person should want of XMonad after installing it and
trying", that's because statusbar is first, etc, etc. I think we
should try to follow that "logical" way, from more common tweaking to
bizarre things only to show off the power of XMonad :)

bye!