[xmonad] So Long, Farewell

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:59:48 EDT 2009

I also find it somewhat awkward and feel it breaks one of the primary
tenents if xmonad which is that you should be able to do everything
with the keyboard. Maybe it would be a good idea to provide some
default bindings to allow floating window movement and resizing using
the keyboard alone? Something like the way in windows and some other
WMs where you can enter a moving or resizing mode and then use the
arrow keys to adjust the window?