[xmonad] So Long, Farewell

Chengqi Song songcq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:20:35 EDT 2009

Please find the 4 lines below the line '-- moving floating window with key'
in my xmonad.hs;

Its effect:
1. move window around using M-Arrows,
2. resize windows using C-Arrows,
3. Holding <Shift> to move/resize 2 pixels per step instead of 20 pixels.

I've been using this configuration for quite a while and found its very
convenient.

-lars