[xmonad] More trouble with KDE apps

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Tue Jun 9 08:28:36 EDT 2009

Dominik Bruhn wrote:
> Hy John,
> what tray-application are you using? Gnome-Panel and a Tray-Applet? Trayer?

Hi Dominik,

I'm running full KDE, just not kwin.  So it's whatever KDE 4 calls its
"System Tray".  It sits in my KDE panel.  All these things have new
names in KDE4.  In KDE3, I would have said it sits inside kicker, but
I'm not positive what it's called now.

It's the exact same thing that runs when I use kwin, and works then.

Thanks,

-- John