[xmonad] darcs patch: Config.hs, Operations.hs: +unfloat, unfloatFocused fun...

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:32:01 EDT 2009

Perhaps an alternative would be to make it easier to refer to actions by
the keys that call them in the default config, which is sort of awkward
currently. The goal would be remapping sort of like in vim. Here's a
sketch:

> fromDefaultConfig   :: (ButtonMask, KeySym) -> (X ())
> fromDefaultConfig k = fromMaybe (return ()) $ Map.lookup k $ keys dcl dcl
>   where
>     dcl = defaultConfig { layoutHook = Layout $ layoutHook defaultConfig }

I can't see myself using this, but it could simplify rearranging keys as those
configs do.

Adam