[xmonad] Bug with ghc's XFT binding?

Chengqi(Lars) Song songcq at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:22:52 EDT 2009

in item3 of my set up, "xft:monospace-6" is a xft font family, which includes all monospace fonts. if the XFT binding works well, the program should find monospace font for each language individually. but now it cannot find the monospace font for chinese, that's why im saying there is something wrong.

lars