[xmonad] Re: Issue 327 in xmonad: Layout.SubLayouts does not work with Layout.Combo

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Nov 3 12:06:24 EST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 327 by OrbisVicis: Layout.SubLayouts does not work with
Layout.Combo

I want to make sure these are the same issues.

In my case the tabbed layout *does* display properly. The accordion layout
is
blank/empty//no_window.

This is using the subLayout modifier, even when not having created any
subLayouts yet.