[xmonad] Re: Issue 339 in xmonad: Support or workaround for toggling totem movie player fullscreen

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Nov 14 19:40:11 EST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 339 by wirtwolff: Support or workaround for toggling
totem movie player fullscreen

re comment #1
Whichever matches your version of the player,
"Totem" or "Totem Movie Player", in that manageHook please use
doFullFloat instead of doFloat to have the player cover the status
bar. Import XMonad.Hooks.ManageHelpers for doFullFloat. I realize
this is not ideal since that means the player is always full screen
unless you tile it or change its size with the mouse. However it is
the closest I've found to what you want.