[xmonad] Issue 346 in xmonad: xmonad will not render dialog windows.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Nov 28 21:15:57 EST 2009

Owner: ----

New issue 346 by Monkey.Andrew: xmonad will not render dialog windows.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
Opening (so far) any gtk application's open dialog (file > open), and the
dialog will not render, as if it were an invisible window. The proof of its
existence lies in how it steals focus from its parent window and how the
cursor changes when on top of it. When I move the dialog window, it appears
and I can interact with it normally from there on out. This has happened
with chromium, firefox, openoffice, and gvbam.

See above.

0.9 on archlinux

Are you using an xmonad.hs?  Please attach it and the output of "xmonad
--recompile".
  main=do
    xmonad $ defaultConfig
      { terminal   ="urxvt -bg black -fg white +sb -tr -sh 50"
      , modMask    =mod4Mask
      , borderWidth=3