[xmonad] [patch] Selective modifier

Max Rabkin max.rabkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:53:15 EDT 2009

Hi

This patch adds a layout modifier which limits the number of windows
visible, but in a "smarter" (and possibly more useful) way than the
LimitWindows modifiers. It displays the first nMaster windows (in my
use this corresponds to the master pane of Tall) and nRest other
windows, in such a way that the focussed window is always visible, but
if focus moves to another visible window then nothing moves.

It should be merged into LimitWindows, but I'm putting it out there.
I'll eventually merge it myself, if nobody else does.

Cheers,
Max