[xmonad] Issue 315 in xmonad: Lockup with Xmonad.Prompt.RunOrRaise in -darcs

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Sep 27 22:26:51 EDT 2009

Comment #5 on issue 315 by ivan.miljenovic: Lockup with
Xmonad.Prompt.RunOrRaise in -darcs

The magic "delete your current darcs repo and re-fetch and build everything
from
scratch" trick worked for me as well... why does this make a difference?

Though I'd swear that I didn't have this problem _before_ this patch was
applied...