[xmonad] Issue 315 in xmonad: Lockup with Xmonad.Prompt.RunOrRaise in -darcs

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Sep 27 22:43:54 EDT 2009

Comment #6 on issue 315 by ivan.miljenovic: Lockup with
Xmonad.Prompt.RunOrRaise in -darcs

I take it back: this _didn't_ fix it (I think I forgot to have numlock on
when I
tried it before :s).  That is, I still have the situation that having
numlock when
trying to run the prompt results in funny characters in the prompt.