[xmonad] Re: Re: xmonad Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

Tomáš Janoušek tomi at nomi.cz
Mon Apr 5 18:35:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 04:03:52PM +0200, Jan Vornberger wrote:
> By the way: Since you are apparently using decorations, what is your
> experience with them in general? Are you on a dual-head setup or just a
> single monitor? Because the decoration code really needs some work, I'm
> afraid. Sometimes I have problems with 'left-over' title bars that won't
> disappear and such things. I reckon there aren't many people on this
> list that are using decoration, are there?

I used to use them (for several months) and have never seen any leftover title
bar. It just worked.

I used them only in tabbed and floating layouts and approximately month ago I
dropped them in favor of a screen's alwaylastline-like list of windows.

--
Tomáš Janoušek, a.k.a. Liskni_si, http://work.lisk.in/