[xmonad] Scaling windows

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Fri Apr 16 05:15:43 EDT 2010

I just started using XMonad on my Ubuntu 9.10 laptop a few hours ago,
I think it's going to stay for a while! It is a nice window manager to
combine with gnome's panels.

The answer is probably "don't use Evolution", but my biggest problem
right now is that when Evolution switches from the main window to a
secondary one, it tries its best to resize the internal panels, and
becomes visually unusable. When switching back to main, I have to
resize the panels again. Any ideas for how to stop this from
happening, or otherwise mitigate things?

-jim