[xmonad] dzen bar not visible with the Minimize module

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Feb 10 12:48:42 EST 2010

Each layout (and layout modifier) can specify its own string. Maybe
the easiest way to find out what the right string to add is to add a
catch-all case; this will also help you in the future when you forget
about this problem. =)

It would look something like

(\x -> case {- can't remember what went here -} of
         "Tabbed" -> ...
         s        -> "Unexpected layout <" ++ s ++ ">"
)

Good luck!
~d