[xmonad] xmonad stops responding even after removing loghook reference

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:32:44 EST 2010

Hi Sean,

This line which you didn't comment will cause xmonad to try to spawn a
dzen and write to that pipe (in addition to your usage of spawnPipe):

283.  Log.dzen $ \ defaultConfig -> xmonad $

Your problem might go away if you get rid of that too, or work out why
dzen isn't consuming it's stdin (because of missing fonts or whatever
that prevent it from running).

--
Adam