[xmonad] Copy/paste via keyboard

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:46:05 EST 2010

In which applications are you actually wanting to copy/paste?

If you mean in the terminal, that depends on which terminal you're
referring to.  However, shift-insert seems to normally paste and you can
use applications like xsel to copy output.

Realistically, this kind of stuff is program-specific and nothing to do
with xmonad.

As a guess, GNU screen allows you to copy/paste because it has tighter
control of the terminals involved.