[xmonad] Layout.Gaps and PerScreen; is it going to happen?

Mikael Puhakka mr.progo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 11:46:51 EST 2010

Hello,
I wanted to chime in and state that the issue isn't with xmonad at
all. Now that I had time, I checked out the xprop outputs and how
conky calculates it. With an older version of 1.80 it looks like a
design decision to define struts to "bottom" when user chooses to
place conky to "bottom right" corner.

Enough of offtopic, I wanted also to say that Xmonad really tickles my
needs. I honestly thought I couldn't move on from Fluxbox as I was
very customed to the traditional layered windowing with mildly useful
tabs along with it. Like in dwm, hardcoded settings  are something
magical and surprisingly handy.

-- Mikael

>>> Mikael