[xmonad] Re: Issue 375 in xmonad: keysResizeWindow doesn't always work

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Feb 22 08:53:10 EST 2010

Comment #1 on issue 375 by ankaan: keysResizeWindow doesn't always work

I recognize this as something I have run into before. I am quite sure that
it has to
do with the window size hints that the resize function tries to respect.
You are
requesting a change in window size that is so small that after applying the
window
hints the window get the same size and therefore does not seem to work. A
workaround
is increasing the delta and/or using another point to resize around (second
tuple).

But it should be changed so that the window is always resized and never
rounded back
to what it was before the change. That is the sane behaviour.