[xmonad] withIM combination

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:01:34 EST 2010

If I understood you correctly, I've manage to set what you want.
I found this weird to work with :) anyway, here it is:

import XMonad.Hooks.ManageDocks
import XMonad.Layout.ComboP
import XMonad.Layout.NoBorders
import XMonad.Layout.PerWorkspace
import XMonad.Layout.Tabbed
import XMonad.Layout.TwoPane

layout = avoidStruts $ smartBorders $ onWorkspace "im" imLayout $ tiled
where
    imLayout = combineTwoP (TwoPane inc 0.5) (myIM pidgin) (myIM skype)
(ClassName "Pidgin")
    myIM roaster =  combineTwoP (TwoPane inc 0.13) tiled simpleTabbed
roaster
    tiled = Tall 1 inc 0.5
    pidgin = ClassName "Pidgin" `And` Role "buddy_list"
    skype = ClassName "Skype" `And` Role "MainWindow"
    inc = 0.05

Regards,
Henrique G. Abreu