[xmonad] darcs patch: A hook to handle minimize/restore window manager hints.

Jan Vornberger Jan.Vornberger at Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE
Mon Jul 26 15:56:14 EDT 2010

Hi there!

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:32:12PM -0600, Justin Bogner wrote:
> Tue Jun 15 23:11:24 MDT 2010  Justin Bogner <mail at justinbogner.com>
>   * A hook to handle minimize/restore window manager hints.
>
>   XMonad.Hooks.Minimize handles both minimize and restore
>   messages. Handling restore messages was already done in
>   RestoreMinimized, which this module intends to replace.

Looks great, thx! Cool that you updated all the references and the
documentation as well! I just applied the patch.

Cheers!
Jan