[xmonad] Dual screen workspaces stay where they are

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 11 00:19:32 EST 2010

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're asking for. However, you
may find the following documentation relevant to your interests:

http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad/XMonad-StackSet.html#v%3AgreedyView (the
default action for workspace-changing keys)
http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad/XMonad-StackSet.html#v%3Aview
http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad-contrib/XMonad-Layout-IndependentScreens.html

If you do *not* find these documentations enlightening, perhaps you
can help us by giving very clear steps to reproduce the behavior you
see. My favorite format is, "I do X, expecting Y to happen, but Z
happens instead". =)

Cheers!
~d