[xmonad] Unable to paste into appendFilePrompt

Jesse biodafes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 23:08:59 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I really like the utility XMonad.Prompt.AppendFile and have setup up a
series of reminder files that are appendable through XMonad.Actions.Submap.
 It seems however, that I cannot paste into the prompt that comes up.  That
is I can't use ctrl-v or middle click.  It turns out that I actually want to
do this quite a bit.  Is there something I am overlooking or is there a
workaround/another method to get the same general functionality.  I am an
extreme novice when it comes to haskell.  Thanks

Jesse