[xmonad] darcs patch: New layout combinator: LayoutBuilderP, and one more.

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:57:26 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Ilya Portnov <portnov84 at rambler.ru> wrote:
> X.L.LayoutBuilderP is a layout combinator similar to X.L.LayoutBuilder (and
> is based on it). But LayoutBuilder places fixed number of windows into each
> rectangle. LayoutBuilderP places windows matching given Property (or any
> other predicate) into one rectangle.

I have no opinion on the code, but it is just an added module and I
see nothing obviously malicious in it, so I've pushed it.

> So, I removed redudant imports from that module (see the second patch).

This patch conflicted with an earlier pending patch dealing with GHC 7
issues; I pushed that one as scheduled. If it is still needed, please
amend-record it and resend a non-conflicting version. Otherwise, I
will mark it as obsolete next time I do a patch review with
http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__code.haskell.org_XMonadContrib.html

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net