[xmonad] Xmonad on Pardus

Tayfur Yilmaz yilmaz.tayfur at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:58:47 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone,
I'm working for Xmonad package for Pardus and Pardus package management
system named pisi but before ı want to install xmonad and haskell dependency
my computer But I have some  problem.
Problem output

tayfur at tayfur ghc-7.0.2 $ ./configure --enable-hc-boot
--build=i386-unknown-linux --host=i386-unknown-linux
--target=i386-unknown-linux
checking for gfind...
no
checking for find...
/usr/bin/find
checking for sort...
/usr/bin/sort
checking for ghc... no
checking build system type...
i386-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type...
i386-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type...
i386-unknown-linux-gnu
This GHC () does not generate code for the build
platform
   GHC target platform    :
   Desired build platform : i386-unknown-linux

My System
tayfur at tayfur ghc-7.0.2 $ uname -a
Linux tayfur 2.6.37.6 #1 SMP Tue Mar 29 22:15:46 EEST 2011 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux

My gcc system

tayfur at tayfur ghc-7.0.2 $ gcc --version
gcc (Pardus Linux) 4.5.2

And you can see pisi package for xmonad haskell looking adress ->
https://svn.pardus.org.tr/projeler/COMAK/playground/tayfur.yilmaz/
And I 'm want to answer some question xmonad team Why automatic  tools are
not enough for configurations

Best Regards,