[xmonad] xmonad development

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 9 08:44:10 CET 2011

Quoting "Jochen Keil" <jochen.keil at gmail.com>:

> Sure, but why isn't it happening? :) What's keeping everyone from
> releasing the long debated (there were some mails a few weeks ago..)
> 1.0 version? I mean it can't be too hard to tag 1.0 in darcs and build
> a tarball.

The current de-facto maintainer seems to be Adam Vogt (aavogt in
#xmonad). He told me yesterday that he's ready to make a release; the
only holdup right now is that he does not have write access to
xmonad.org nor control of the xmonad Twitter feed. The latter seems
unimportant to me, but making a release and not publishing it on
xmonad.org seems suboptimal.

I've contacted the previous maintainer on Adam's behalf requesting
control of the website, but haven't gotten a response yet.

~d