[xmonad] Issue 482 in xmonad: Full system freeze

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Nov 11 03:17:28 CET 2011

Comment #5 on issue 482 by witsqu... at lavabit.com: Full system freeze

Look if the bug report is the wrong place for this, I'm sorry. However, I
think it is of concern to xmonad due to the fact that many users see this
in xmonad exclusively, regardless of the source of the issue (xorg, nvidia
or otherwise).

I'm not saying xmonad is the root cause, but perhaps it is triggering a bug
elsewhere that other WMs do not. Is that not of interest to xmonad devs?

If there's a better venue to discuss this then please close this bug. I
wanted to alert the community of a problem with a growing number of me toos.