[xmonad] Issue 485 in xmonad: Change resolution

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Nov 25 19:32:47 CET 2011

Owner: ----

New issue 485 by Ericl54... at gmail.com: Change resolution

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Log in to my desktop from LightDM to xmonad

My monitor is 1280x1024, while xmonad is using 1024x768.

Latest xmonad, Ubuntu 11.10
Are you using an xmonad.hs?  Please attach it and the output of "xmonad
--recompile".
Yes, I am using an xmonad.hs. xmonad --recompile has no output.
xrandr does not change the resolution. When I use gnome, I have to change
the resolution manually with xrandr.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  594 bytes